Monday, December 15, 2008

Hope of Vision Testimonial: Antonia Simmons

Testimonial from Antonia Simmons - Author of "Praying for our Little Ones"


I want to say thank you for pushing me and challenging me... I appreciate you so much. You are a dream to work with. I love the excellence you walk in, your professionalism and I love how you held my hand through the entire process of getting my book published. For my first experience in writing a book I cannot see working with anyone else I'm so glad God blessed me with you. You are great and definitely cutting edge! You've been patient with me and taught me a lot, and offered me more of your services than expected. I thank God for you. May the kindness you've shown me be greatly rewarded.

When I think of you this verse comes to mind Proverbs 11:25 NIV, A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

No comments: